Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO BUSY .... and hot !!!

Sometimes I just feel like life is moving sooooooo fast!! I would like it to slow down, even for one minute. I just seem to be working all the time and don't really get the chance to take a break. Don't get me wrong, I do love my job and am happy working, but sometimes I just get tired. Once again I am behind with my photos ... one photo every day for a year. I will catch up as soon as I can, because even though I'm not posting, I am still taking photos.

We have been having incredibly hot weather lately and I think it's making everyone including myself extremely tired. We had a couple of days that were a bit cooler, but tomorrow we are going to have 43c and apparently it will be the hottest day on record for South Australia in November. I don't think any of us are going to love that kind of weather, but we will all have to live with it, stay somewhere cool and drink lots and lots of water.

I think all this hot weather tries the patience of many. We are all hot and sweaty and some of us are grumpy!! ....... understandably so I think.

Just a reminder to everyone ...... Christmas is only 6 weeks and 2 days away now .... and I'm sure that you all just wanted me to tell you that didn't you ..... NOT !!!

No comments: