Friday, February 18, 2011

WHAT I LEARNT TODAY

I learnt today that we have a loving Father in Heaven who care about us and is there for us when we need him the most. He also knows what we need the most. I am so grateful for the blessings that he gives to me. Sometimes just the smallest thing can be the most wonderful blessings and can take our day from dark to light in a moment.
He showed me that even when we are stretched to the absolute limit and think that we have nowhere else to turn, that he is aware of our struggles and will bless us if we just have the faith to rely on him.
I feel such gratitude to the person that helped to bless my life.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Kris said...

So true Leonie! And very often our prayers are answered by someone who may not even know of our struggle or prayers. So grateful for those who are in tune AND respond to the promptings of the Spirit.