Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BEAUTIFUL TASMANIA .... place of rest and relaxation

I'm having such a lovely time here in Tasmania. The weather is just gorgeous .... sunny but not hot, with a cool breeze. Some might say it's a little cool ... but not for me ..... I just love it. I would rather savour a cool breeze any day.

Out in the distance I stare at the beautiful blue ocean ... so nice .... and I could sit here and stare out at the view all day. I've realised how blessed we are to live in this country and that we have some of the most beautiful scenery anywhere in the world.

Went out to lunch today with my sister and had a really nice lunch. We took my great-niece with us who is 2 years old. She is very cute and thoroughly enjoyed herself. Despite the fact that I have done NOTHING today except sat around relaxing I feel tired and am ready for a Nanna Nap. I have done some reading which has been nice, but perhaps not as much as I thought I would. After lunch we also went to have a look at a nice craft shop, which was mainly a quilting shop at Ulverstone called CRANBERRY CRAFTS (tried to put up a link here, but it wouldn't work) and had a look at their range of fabrics. They had really nice fabrics and I loved it.

We've had a little rain here today .... but only a little ... short bursts of spitting and not much else. Doesn't bother me because I like the rain. I'm so glad I'm not in Adelaide at the moment because I think it's pretty hot there .....actually just investigated and it's only about 20C there now and was to be 24C today, which I could in fact live with. They say it will be sunny and 26C tomorrow .... oh well I'll have the cooler weather from here for now ... I don't mind a bit.

Well, that's it from me for now .... I'm off to enjoy the remainder of my relaxation ... and read my book.

1 comment:

Kris said...

And have that nana nap I hope! It sounds so lovely (especially that shop!) I hope there are going to be photos at some point!