Saturday, October 22, 2011

NATURE AT IT'S BEST ..... DAY 21 of BLOGTOBERFEST

Loch Ard Gorge, part of Port Campbell National Park,
Victoria, Australia
(my mum took this photo)

Photo taken in the Adelaide hills, South Australia

Taken flying in a small plane over Tasmania
Cradle Mountain

Halls Gap, Victoria, Australia

Salisbury, South Australia, Australia

Modbury, South Australia.

Adelaide Hills, South Australia
The Torrens River, South Australia

Halls Gap, The Grampians, Victoria, Australia

Halls Gap, Victoria, Australia

These photos have been taken in different parts of Australia and are places that I have lived and visited. Except for the photo at the top (Loch Ard Gorge) which my mother took, I have taken all the rest of the photos.

I seem to have missed a day on Friday, oops ... didn't even realise until I was checking my blog today. Have decided I will post twice tomorrow to make up for that. I have had a very busy day today and have not had time to focus on blogging. I am determined however, to meet Blogtoberfest's challenge and have one post for every day of the month. Oh except for day one when I didn't know about BLOGTOBERFEST - I started on day two.

Hope that you enjoy the photos. I have a love of nature and these are just some of the nice things that I have found out there. There are some beautiful creations in this world and these are just some of them.

1 comment:

Kris said...

You have lived in and visited some great places.