Sunday, October 30, 2011

PICKED UP A BARGAIN ..... DAY 29 of BLOGTOBERFEST

BARGAIN, BARGAIN, BARGAIN.

I just missed the deadline to get this post in before the end of the day. I've been struggling today to think of what to write after having blogged for the whole of this month ... but here goes .....

Our local public library culls their books, magazines, newspapers etc., from time to time and when they do they go out at the bargain basement price of $0.60 cents per item.

I picked up these two magazines of Patchwork and Stitching as well as two others
Handmade.

With my daughter standing right beside me I was only allowed to pick 4. No, seriously, I decided to be good and only pick 4. There was a great pile of them there and I so wanted to pick up more, but good sense took over and I resisted temptation.

They have all the patterns inside them and as those of you who buy these type of books would know they are generally priced from $7.95 to say $9.95 ...... not that I've priced them recently.

So I'm looking forward to having a search through and picking out a couple of projects to do. That is as long as I finish some of the other projects that I have on the go, especially that cute little doll on the front of the cover.

No comments: