Sunday, January 13, 2013

Reverb 12 ...... Day 28

Just want to get Reverb 12 finished.  Already it's 11 days past the finish date and I'm still writing.  My goal for tonight is to get this thing finished.  I'm pretty tired, so hope I can hit the target without falling asleep.......

Fast forward 2 days and I'm only just getting this done now.  

HOW WILL YOU OVERCOME *THOSE* FEARS ?
Think of 3 things that have daunted you in 2012: how are you going to work towards overcoming them in 2013?

Are we talking about heart stopping fear here ..... or just good old fashion anxiety at the thought of trying out something new?  Probably the latter I'd say.

1.  Was having to talk to the support workers about different things to do with the job ... and that was hard.  An example here might help ..... having to talk to one support worker and tell her that she was talking too much and clients were saying that because of it she wasn't concentrating.  Hard to do .... for me at least .... don't like to tell people when they aren't doing something right.  But I did it nevertheless and I was nice about it, and it wasn't as bad as I thought.  However, don't know if I'll ever get used to having to do that type of thing.  

2.  Throwing things out that I don't need.  Find that a biggy and keep stuff I definitely DO NOT need.  This year my goal in this area is to be way more ruthless than ever before.  Have already started working on this one.  

3.  Dare I say it here ..... losing weight.  I'm not sure what the 'fear' and anxiety are about losing weight.  Oh, I have some idea, but that's a tough one to voice in this forum.  So I'm working on getting rid of my fear of losing weight and getting rid of my physical baggage this year.

THE END  



  

No comments: