Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blogtoberfest - Day 1 - Set an Intention

When I read the title of day 1 of Blogtoberfest I thought .... Set an Intention .... hmmm what to do.  Sometimes when you are put on the spot to think of something to do, all kinds of things go through your mind.  There are so many things that I could set out to do .... ahh but will I finish them.

Then I think of the challenge that it would be and what an achievement it would be to blog every day for one month.  So here I am joining in Blogtoberfest again.  Last time I did this I really enjoyed it and am pleased to say that I completed the whole month.  This gave me a great sense of achievement.   I have only just realised, by chance that it was on again now - Anna's Creative Corner.  So am off on another adventure.

So my intention for this month is to:

  • Read one book - The Kingdom and the Crown: Volume 1 - Fishers of Men
  • To knit one garment - a baby cardigan
  • To do something nice for someone - that will have to be a surprise
  • To write a letter to someone - my mother or a friend.
Happy Blogtoberfest everyone .... and happy blogging.  Oh and if you would like to be involved click on the button at the top right hand corner of my blog to join in.

Am off to catch up on day 2 and day 3.

No comments: