Saturday, July 19, 2008

SHIFTING FURNITURE AND MODERN TECHNOLOGY

Shifting furniture has been the object of today......Shifting a piano from somewhere else to my place and then moving a cupboard from my place to someone else's house. That was fun.

I was glad to have the piano moved to my place as I have been wanting to have lessons for simple ages, but couldn't. Now this means that I have a chance to learn. Miss 16 wants to learn as well. I'm not sure how long she will continue to practise for. Guess we will just have to wait and see. I don't really even have to look for a teacher, because both of my nieces teach.

Mr. J 18 got one of the latest new mobile phones today, you know the iphone and boy is he going to have trying to find out how it works.....that should be exciting. The phone does a heap of stuff, but you often feel you need a university degree to operate them. I can't tell you how any of these things work without doing vast amounts of research into the matter.

No comments: