Thursday, January 1, 2009

WELCOME THE NEW YEAR....2009 - THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR




I have decided that rather than making a whole lot of resolutions for the coming year 2009, I mean we all do that anyway....I would like to say what I am thankful for in the past year.



  • I am grateful for my family and love them all dearly.

  • I am grateful for the Gospel in my life and the blessings that it brings. I am so thankful for the Saviour and his atoning sacrifice.

  • I am so grateful for all that my Heavenly Father blesses myself and my family with.

  • I am grateful to have a roof over my head - a home to live in.

  • I am thankful for the work that I have and for the opportunity it brings to me, allowing me to serve others, and to grow and progress.

  • I am grateful for the wonderful friends that I have, people that are important in my life and that care about me and my family. My one goal for the coming year is to tell those people that are important to me, how much they actually mean to me.

  • I am thankful for the three beautiful little baby girls that our family have been blessed with this year - Isabelle in October, Madison in November and Darcey in December. They are all just beautiful and very precious and all growing so quickly.

  • I am grateful for the blessing of being able to see pictures of my granddaughters and know that they are healthy and well.

  • I feel blessed to live in such a country as Australia. It is a safe place with the freedom to worship as I see fit. With all that is going on in the world around me, wars and turmoil in other countries.....it is a blessing to live in a country where my family and I are safe.

  • I am grateful that my sons have good jobs.

  • I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to learn and to have a mind and be able to think for myself.

  • I am grateful for the people that come into my life that help me to learn and grow and influence mine and my families life for good.
  • I am grateful for all the beautiful creations that Heavenly Father places in our world for our enjoyment.

Life can be hard at times, but if we strive to look for the good, then we can make our own lives and the world in general a better place. Challenges will always come our way, but it's how we deal with the challenges that we face, that is the measure of the person that we are. I always want to be grateful for the things that I have in my life.

No comments: