Wednesday, April 15, 2009

UPDATE ON DARCEY

Just thought that I would do an update on Darcey. She is now doing really well. She has been on antibiotics and oxygen and although she is still in hospital she is so much better now. I have just had a video call on my mobile from my twin sister and Darcey.......and she is soooo gorgeous!!

She was giving out loads of smiles and gurgling away. She is just lovely and so happy.

She is being fed by a tube directly into her stomach and this is really helping her to get all her food and not have it going where it shouldn't be. They had to wait until the antibiotics worked on the pneumonia and she was better before they could do tests. So they are going to be doing more tests tomorrow and I really hope they get to the bottom of the problem and don't send her home until they know what is actually wrong. I think mum and dad will be jumping up and down if that's the case. If she were my child, I know that's what I'd be doing!!

It's so good to see her looking so much better.

No comments: