Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A GIFT FOR A FRIEND

Day 2 - 6th October 2009
Brought these fabrics a few months ago now and am planning to make a quilt for a friend of mine.
Took ages to choose the colours I thought she would like, love even, but heck I happen to love them too. Other than a quilted bag I have made, this will be the first quilt that I have made. I am really looking forward to seeing the end result and am hoping that my friend will really love the quilt.
Actually the bag I made was called a Kalbarri bag and I loved that bag so much. Actually I used it when my kids were little as, of all things, a nappy bag. I loved all the pockets in it and how big it was..... it was the most awesome bag I ever had. Have tried to find a pattern to make another one, but can't find one anywhere right now. I will keep gong with the detective work though and I'm bound to find one somewhere.
Maybe some kind soul will let me know where I can get a pattern from.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. I am also looking for the pattern for a Kalbarri bag. Did you ever find one?If you did could you please let me know. Thankyou Scott :)