Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I couldn't resist adding this photo. My daughter A actually took it.
This is a friends new pug called Bella .... these are dogs you either love or hate,
but then after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
She is very cute though and so exciteable, a ball of fun.
Day 18 - 21st October 2009
Mao's Last Dancer
Couldn't resist .... saw the book in KMart today and had to buy it.
Haven't seen the movie yet, but I intend to very soon. Am going with a friend who also wants to see it.
All reports from those who I know that have seen it say it is an excellent movie.




Day 17 - 20th October 2009
Geraniums and roses ..... so pretty.... everything seems to be in full bloom at the moment. Geraniums might not be the prettiest flower in the world, but they really do look bright and colourful.
What beautiful yellow roses and both flowers are in my front garden.





Day 16 - 19th October 2009
Friends are flowers that never fade.
A good friend of mine sent this to me at a time when I was struggling in my life.
She will never know how much it touched me and how much it has meant to me when I have looked at it over the years.

No comments: