Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ARE YOU HAPPY IN THE JOB YOU HAVE



Are you happy in the job that you have? Do you like your employment? Does it fulfill you and make life rewarding ....... or are you just there purely for the money?

I am blessed to have a job that I love. Sometimes when I'm tired I might not feel like going to work ... but that's a given with all of us I guess. When I get there though, I am always glad to be at work and make sure I look for the positives in the day.

Maybe part of the reason that I feel blessed is because I'm caring for those that can't do everything for themselves. Some can do more than others, but mostly they can do very little. Yet, I see them trying to do as much as they can. It makes me realise that no matter whether we can do a lot or a little, we can all do the best that we can.

It also makes me appreciate my life and what I have in it. I know I've blogged about this topic before, but I truly do feel grateful that I can do the things that I can. I'm glad I'm in my shoes. I'm glad to have my challenges to face.

I've come to realise that instead of looking outside ourselves for something to make us happy ..... look within and realise that unless you are happy inside, you will never truly be happy on the outside.

So go out today and find something to do that fulfills you and gives you the get up and go that you need in your life .... whatever that is. Don't resort to being unhappy, just for the money.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I like this. I have heard it said that if we all had to put our trials and difficulties into a pile in the middle of the room and then take out the one we prefer, we would all end up with the one we put in. I think this is true. The Lord really does know us. He knows what we are capable of that's for sure! Thank you for making my day a little bit better. Woke up so grumpy this morning, but life isn't so bad after all.