Friday, October 14, 2011

I THINK I'LL GO FOR A WALK WITH MY UMBRELLA ....... DAY 14 of BLOGTOBERFEST


It is raining still .....
Maybe it is not one of those showers that is here one minute and gone the next, as I had so boldly assumed. Maybe none of them are.
After all life in itself, is a chain of rainy days.
But there are times when not all of us have umbrellas to walk under.
Those are the times when we need people who are willing to lend their umbrellas to a wet stranger on a rainy day.
I think I'll go for a walk with my umbrella.

*** Sun-Young Park ***

1 comment:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Also for the kind thoughts as my Kris goes through Chemo. It is certainly a road no one wants to travel. I was comparing feelings as I read your post about your son being injured at work. There is such a feeling of helplessness. Wanting to fix everything, yet being totally incapable.
I do hope you will return for other visits, as I will to your blog. Happy day to you:)