Friday, October 14, 2011

SOMETIMES THERE ARE NO WORDS ..... DAY 13 of BLOGTOBERFEST



Sometimes there are no words .....

I read a story today, a beautiful and touching story today about a boy named NOAH. His story has touched me deeply and so I would like to share it with you. Noah was a young boy with many issues in his short life, but I feel that his being in this world made such a difference to all who came in contact with him. Go here to read about Noah .... I'm sure his story will touch you too. Noah's story is not only about him, but is also about his special family.

Reading about Noah has made me realise that whatever we have to face in life we have the ability to do it. I am so blessed to have 5 healthy children and after reading this story will be forever grateful.

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It's so sad that people have to experience loss like this. What an amazing woman to share her journey like that through her blog. I was deeply touched by the visit to her space.