Sunday, January 6, 2013

Reverb 12 ..... Day 21

Well somewhere between the friday before Christmas and now I got very busy and didn't finish Reverb 12.  I wanted to, I intended to, but somehow it didn't happen.  I went on holidays and came back and when I got back, I had to do extra work and so Reverb 12 got away with me.  I suppose I can make all the excuses under the sun, but the fact is I'm here to catch up.  This might take me a few days, but I intend to finish this, albeit late.


What's on the Dream list ?
What Items did you tick off your dream list in 2012?  What other, unexpected dreams, came to fruition?
What are the top 3 items on your dream list for 2013?

Sad to say I didn't really tick anything off my list.  Don't know that I was very goal oriented in 2012.  I felt like I should have set goals and there were things that maybe I should have done, but didn't.  I'm feeling a bit more goal oriented this year...... YAY, thank goodness for that.

That said ... my dream list for 2013 is:

1.  Aiming to get myself a new camera, well not necessarily new new, but more than likely 2nd hand.  However, it will be a new camera for me.  I want a Canon Digital SLR, somewhere from a EOS 450D to a 600/650D.  I'm thinking I'll buy a older model, because really for me, at this point and with my level of experience - beginner - I won't need all the fancy stuff.  Plus, I've had advice from my nieces husband, whose advice is to buy an older model and use the money you save on the camera body on getting some good lenses.  This is my big big big dream for this year.

Photo I took at Monato Zoo
2.  My other big dream is to do a Chris Bray one day photography course.  I've been checking out his courses for ages and would absolutely love to do his one day course at the zoo.  Now that would be my dream.  Maybe I should throw out some hints to my family for my birthday.  I'd also love to do a more extensive course, but that will have to be done over time.

Of course he also runs photography safari trips to africa..... but that's a dream for another year.


3.  And in light of my wanting to get healthier and fitter this year, another dream of mine is to lose weight, get fit and do a 6k run.  The run is a challenge, but getting healthier and fitter is the goal.  More to come on that one.



No comments: