Sunday, January 13, 2013

Reverb 12 ....... Day 31

WOO HOO and a big HIGH 5 !!!!

Well here I am .... finally at the end of Reverb 12.  It has been a great journey and even though it's now the 13th of January and I should have finished this on the 31st of December, I'm really glad I have taken the time to finish it.  I am finishing how I want to start this new year and that is, in part, to finish the things that I start.  To start projects and make sure that they have an ending ......

2013 is going to be my year because .......
I feel that I am in a better place to set about achieving some of the things that I want to do in my life.

In 2013, I am going to do ......
a photography course, have quilting lessons and make a quilt, look at my overall health with a view to getting healthier, becoming fitter and in the process losing a heap of weight.

In 2013, I am going to feel ........
a whole lot healthier, fitter, thinner and more motivated than ever before.

In 2013, I am not going to .........
say that I can't achieve and I am not going to put myself down or think of myself as a less than worthwhile person.  I am not going to GIVE UP on my goals and dreams.

In December 2013, I am going to look back and say .... 
GREAT JOB ... and know that I truly have done a good job and be happy about my achievements, even if I didn't fully succeed at some of them.  I am going to say I like the person that I am and that I am becoming.  After all life is a process, a journey and it is always changing.

There, I did it, I am so happy that I finally made it to the end of Reverb 12.  Thanks so much Kat of I Saw You Dancing for running Reverb 12 ..... I loved it.


1 comment:

joy said...

Well done, Lotti, hope your 2013 is a fantastic year, and look forward to following your achievements,
Joy xx