Friday, April 19, 2013

My word for the day ....

RELAXATION ... that's my word for the day and that's what I have been doing all day.  Guess what??  I'm still in my Pyjamas and it's now 10.08pm here in Melbourne and it's almost time to go to bed again.  Do I care, nope .. not at all, I've actually had a beautifully relaxing day.

I didn't get up until almost 12noon .... except for a minor pit stop at around 6.46am this morning.  Do I feel guilty that I got up so late ....NO.... I haven't set the alarm for 2 days now and I'm sure the alarm on my phone must be wondering what's going on. 

I am feeling the cold here a little, although I really don't mind as it actually feels like the cooler weather has finally come.  Feels like Autumn is finally here.  Staying in bed is lovely when it's cool.

Keep thinking I must get out tomorrow and take some photos to post on here.  Tomorrow night I'm off to see Bryan Adams and I can't wait.  I am going to attempt to take some photos with my phone, but I'm not sure how that will go ... well, we will see.  I'm going to post them, blurry or not. 

I'm loving this life ......











No comments: