Thursday, January 2, 2014

THE GREATEST INVESTMENT THAT YOU WILL EVER MAKE


Some days are easier than others and today was not an easy day.  Having said that I went for my walk .... kept thinking about the end result.

I found this quote today and I thought it was perfect for me to help me face my challenge.  I just have to keep on believing that it will all be worthwhile in the end.

All I can think about right now is the fact that I made it through today and I achieved my goal of walking.

I am sure when I have lost more weight and am a bit fitter, I will look back and realise that all the hard work was worth it.


Then someone posted this quote on Facebook the other day and I love it.  Good things don't come to us without working for them.  Investing in my health will make for a much better and healthier life into the future.  I do truly believe that with time this will get easier.

Next week I am going to pay my $50 and put my name down on the team The Mixed Nuts in the ride to Conquer Cancer.  I will then put up my link and if people want to donate to this worthwhile cause then please do.

Cancer affects so many people, and it has horrid consequences.  Some people survive and make it through the treatment, but not without side effects.   The more money that is raised to support research into cancer the sooner the side affects will lessen for people.  So riding at the end of the year makes it all worthwhile, so very worthwhile.  Best of all with more research into cancer we can give all those that are affected by this greater hope for a brighter future.

I am hoping to organise some fund raisers as I go through the year and raise as much money as possible.  I will let you know as they occur.  In the meantime I continue moving towards my goal by taking one day at a time.

No comments: