Saturday, August 23, 2008

IT IS SOOOOO COLD !!

As if I need to tell everyone how cold it is....of course we all know that. I am so over winter and can't wait for the weather to get a little warmer. I don't want to be sweltering in 42 degree heat or anything like that....just maybe 15 degrees instead of 5 degrees would be nice. I mean just so that I don't have to wash ice off my windscreen when I go out at 0645am in the morning to go to work.

The problem is I can't seem to get my hands warm. Maybe that's just part of getting older, who knows. Maybe I should invest in a nice pair of gloves. Yep, that might do the trick.

Now that I've complained about the cold weather...I'd rather have it cold than hot. After all you can get warm in the cold weather, but it's hard to get cool when it's stinking hot.

Maybe I should just go home - rug up in a nice warm blanket in the rocking chair in front of the heater and read a good book. Sounds awesome. But then can't do that either because I have a busy day, lots of running around to do. Now maybe that will keep me warm.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love winter! The only way I can deal with summer is with a pool in the backyard!