Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some Thoughts for the Day.

Realised today that I haven't posted here since the 14th of September....that's a bit slack. I look at lots of other Blogs and they have really nice photos in them and I sort of put off posting thinking that I too would add some photos with my posts. Then I thought why do I have to have photos with my posts....oh sure, they are nice, but you don't have to have photos. Depends what you are writing about I guess. If I think of any photos I can add to this post I'll put them in while I go along.

My main computer is in getting looked at right now and because I'm using my lap top I don't have access to the photos at the moment.

I do love this whole blogging thing however, and am thoroughly enjoying looking at all the other blogs out there and learning about other people and their lives. Actually you have to wonder who actually ends up seeing your blog.....it's a small world via the World Wide Web.

I'm still studying and enjoying it. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming, but most of the time I do okay. I'm enjoying stretching my mind in learning new things. I keep on hearing that using your mind - actually 'exercising your mind' is the term that tends to be bandied about - is a good thing and staves off things like Alzheimers or Dementia.......I say good and think I'll keep studying till I leave this earth....and if the theory is right I shouldn't have Alzheimers or Dementia. Can you hear the cheer.....YAY!!! mmmm...wonder if it actually works???

No comments: