Thursday, June 10, 2010

OFF TO HAVE SOME FUN


I'm off on a weekend away with a group of single people from my church.

I am looking forward to a weekend

of

FUN

LAUGHTER

SEEING OLD FRIENDS

MAKING NEW ONES

TRYING OUT THINGS I'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE

SINGING

DANCING

STEPPING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE

FINDING OUT THINGS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE

AND

GROWING AND STRETCHING AS A HUMAN BEING


Sometimes in life we have to do things that we aren't necessarily comfortable with. That's usually a hard thing, but not always a bad thing. In fact it's often a good thing because it allows us to see what we are capable of just by trying something different.

Many times in life we choose not to do something, simpy because it seems all too hard, and sadly we often miss an opportunity to learn something about ourselves.

To learn who we really are inside.

No comments: