- Start writing a novel or better still even complete one
- Go on a holiday to America (see post of a week ago)
- Lose some weight, if not all of my excess weight
- Have a little more ME time, relax more
- Read more books
- Try a new skill ..... I want to learn the Flute
- Teach myself to draw ... pencil sketching - I've made a start by buying some pencils and a DVD on how to draw.
- Generally be more organised
- Study the scriptures every day
- Take more photos. I love photography and the goal is to buy a better camera
- To get my priorities straight and be more productive in the things that I do
- Add more generations to my genealogy/family history
We all like to set goals I think, whether we make them public or not. Even if we don't achieve them all, we can at least try. So I've written above some of the things that I want to achieve, just so I have an idea or feel of what direction I'm heading in.
Some goals will be easy and some will be more of a challenge ..... but I'm also thinking that they will be worth the effort in the end. Something I've come to realise is that goals are just not about achieving something, they are also about what we learn along the way. What we learn about ourselves and what we are capable of.
"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So What. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful."
~ Mark Victor Hansen ~