Sunday, September 25, 2011

MY THREE SONS


Son 3 (Mr. 20) and baby cousin
Son 2 (Mr. 25) and Son 1 (Mr. 28)
Son 3 and Son 1
Son 1
Son 2
Son 3
Son 1
Son 1
Son 1 and 2 (the day after son 2 was born)
Son 1
Son 2 and 3
Son 3
Son 1
My 3 Sons
Son 1 and 3


CHEEKY and LOUD. BOISTEROUS and STRONG WILLED. DEFIANT and SINGLE MINDED. ROUGH and NOISY .... yet PLAYFUL and LOVING. SOFT and GENTLE. SWEET and THOUGHTFUL.

What a blessing to have children in my life, especially my 3 sons. I am mindful of those out there not able to have children and I know I am more blessed than most.

Our children grow up so fast .... they are only babies for such a very short time. I think the more children that we have, the more we try to stave off the tide of time. We strive to keep them babies, because we know that they grow up so very quickly.

Raising children is not an easy thing .... their are many challenges along the way. It is through these challenges that we grow as parents and that they too grow as children, hopefully into better Human Beings.

I am so proud of my three sons. They have turned into lovely young men. One is a father and although I don't see him I hear that he is a very good and loving father and I love him for that. He has a son, my grandson, and it makes me feel good to know that he too has been blessed with a child of his own. My other two sons are not yet fathers, but one day I know that will be and I know that they too will feel the blessing of having children in their lives.

I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother and to have children. There are times when I question my abilities, but then I look at how my sons have turned out and how they have grown into wonderful young men with so many good qualities, I know that I must have done at least something right.

I thank you God for all my children, but especially right now for MY THREE BEAUTIFUL SONS.

No comments: