Sunday, October 2, 2011

BLOGTOBERFEST.... Day 2 of Blogtoberfest



Red Hot Pokers
Adelaide Botanical Gardens
Day 2 of Blogtoberfest

I'm joining in, along with others here and here in posting every day in October. If you are a blogger or even if you've never blogged before you can all join in. If your not a blogger, why not start your own blog and get blogging. It can be wonderful for self-expression and creativeness.

The Blogtoberfest is also a great way to get to know others in the blogging community and to contribute to your own blog. If you want to join in, just click the link at the side of my blog (top right hand side) and go for it.

These beautiful flowers are called Red Hot Pokers .... I think that they look quite spectacular. When they are out they make a bright and vibrant display. I took pictures of these at The Adelaide Botanical Gardens CLICK HERE. There is much more to see in there, it's just beautiful. I you are feeling a bit low one day it's a wonderful place to go to relax and unwind. There are so many paths and small areas to sit in .... where you can either enjoy the sun or the shade.

So this is my first post and looking forward to the challenge of writing every day .... hopefully with photos attached. So I guess that means taking photos every day.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog and being so encouraging :) x

Tanya Elaine said...

Those flowers are gorgeous ... they remind me of candy corn. :-)

Lotti said...

I love them Tanya, they are just gorgeous. We used to have them at home in our garden and I always thought they were so nice.

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

hello there from Blogtoberfest!