Saturday, December 10, 2011

OOPS .... Should I call this JOY JAM SATURDAY ......




Joy Jam Friday .... if you want to find out more about this or would like to join in - you can go here to look.

I join this blog to radiate the energy of gratitude, thankfulness and celebration of everything that gave us joy this week. Together we will help send positive energy out into the world.


I know it's Saturday, but I was having a not so good slightly busy and very reflective day, which ended in tears and topic of my post yesterday.


I guess we all have those days sometimes.  We all have those days when it's all too hard and we just have to let it out, deal with it and then move forward.  It's not always easy, but we get back on track and move on eventually, mainly because we don't have much choice.


So here I am and here are the things that I am joyful for this week :


I brought myself a beautiful Christmas Decoration last night .... so pretty
(was going to show you a picture but I haven't got it yet, it's on order ... so picture to follow).


A brand new great Niece, born yesterday weighing 61b 4oz or thereabouts.


My studies and the fact that it is all getting a bit easier to understand.


Having a family get together last Saturday for my niece and nephews birthday


Receiving an email from my twin sister who is on a cruise in the Antarctic with her husband.

Go to the link above if you want to join in and can think of 3 to 5 things that have made you joyful this week.


1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Wow they are great things to be thankful for!

I am thankful that I got better faster than the Doctor's said, and that Jai didn't get sick! Oh so very thankful!