Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PINTEREST ....... I LOVE IT !!


I've just discovered PINTEREST. Well I've known about it for a while, but never really done anything with it.

You know how you find something nice, but you're not really that sure of what you are doing and so you don't do anything.  Well sometimes anyway.

Finally I decided to go and have a look,  a proper look at Pinterest and now I LOVE IT !!  I am totally hooked on it.

I've got a board called MOVIES on my Pinterest and this movie is on there.





This is on my CHRISTMAS board.  I love these stars ... they look awesome.

Oh there are so many cool and wonderful ideas on here relating to Christmas.  I feel Christmas will never be the same again.

I love the fact that you can go to other people's boards and get ideas from there.

I love all the ideas that people have ...... some of the things are just so beautiful.  I love the fact that there are so many gorgeous things in one place.



Oh, and I'm so into reading and I found this on Bookfari and absolutely loved it.  So I added it to Books board on Pinterest.

I could sit here for hours reading ..... Love all the storage in this area.  All my books in one place (well not quite).  I have way too many books, I admit that.  Books are my weakness, I confess.

The library is my second home.  Oh but not if I had this in my home.














This water feature was in the garden of a special friend of mine and I love it.  I thought it was so nice and pinned it on my For the Home board.

So people, I'm hooked.  I love Pinterest.  I love all the ideas that are there.  All the nice things.  I love the idea of pinning these things on boards of your choice.  I love the idea of sharing these things with other people and them sharing with you.

So Pinterest, you get the big thumbs up from me.

3 comments:

AnnaPrasad said...

Oh my god I love that library, it's fantastic. I'm a bit partial to Pinterest too :-)

Kris said...

I noticed you were hanging out on pinterest a bit of late! So many lovely things to look at, over and over again! I love all the Christmas ideas too. You (well, me actually) have to start pretty early to get Christmas things done in time for Christmas I think. Magazines never have the inspirational stuff out early enough I think so it's pinterest all the way for me this year!

Annette said...

I LOVE Pinterest! If you want to follow me I'm here
http://pinterest.com/annettebeanland/