Friday, December 7, 2012

Reverb 12 .... Day 6

What did you learn ?
Compare the "you" from the beginning of 2012 to the "you" that you are now.  What new skills or talents have you learned or discovered this year?


I started studying towards the end of 2011 and continued on into 2012.  I'm not studying at the moment, but while I was doing my study I loved it so much, enjoying the challenge of learning new things and putting it all in place in my life.  I intend to do some more study in the coming year, 
more related to the work that  I am doing now.  In studying I learnt that I am capable of doing well, that my ability is much better than I thought.  I learnt to have confidence in my ability at University level.  All I need to do is put my mind to the things I do and work hard and I can achieve well.  I'll go back to study next year, knowing that whilst the content may be a little different, I'll be able to do it.

I learnt that sometimes we have to make decisions that benefit us in the long run, even if it doesn't seem like that at the time.  More than that I learnt that I don't need to be afraid of making those decisions.  Things usually work out in the end.

I am slowly learning how to be a leader and work with people in an employment situation and am enjoying it at the same time.  I honestly never thought I'd be doing what I am doing now.  I want to be a good leader and that's what I'm striving for. 

No comments: